Что нового?

Главный чат

jojo

Администратор
Команда форума
Здесь Вы можете оставить сообщение на любую тему, аналог обычного чата.

Правила действуют те же, что и на основном форуме.

So I have downloaded some of the DS armor mods by clicking the link you gave and extracted them with win rar and It gave me a password, I entered the one you gave in the directions now all I get is an exe, my anti virus scanned it as malware and removed the exe so I disabled it and retried downloading the winrar file again. I extracted it once more and ran the exe and it gave me more .exe's and more files, I was worried, so I turned on my anti virus and it scanned all of the files given from the exe I ran a malware viruses, I don't see how all these files are applicable for one mod so that is why I am here to ask why? I really want to use these incredible DS mods by team TAL but I can not because of the DMCA left them a copyright notice and Team TAL respected he DMCA copy right, and removed all dark souls related mods. This is the only website I found that still has the DS mods I have been looking for.

jojo

Администратор
Команда форума
So I have downloaded some of the DS armor mods by clicking the link you gave and extracted them with win rar and It gave me a password, I entered the one you gave in the directions now all I get is an exe, my anti virus scanned it as malware and removed the exe so I disabled it and retried downloading the winrar file again. I extracted it once more and ran the exe and it gave me more .exe's and more files, I was worried, so I turned on my anti virus and it scanned all of the files given from the exe I ran a malware viruses, I don't see how all these files are applicable for one mod so that is why I am here to ask why? I really want to use these incredible DS mods by team TAL but I can not because of the DMCA left them a copyright notice and Team TAL respected he DMCA copy right, and removed all dark souls related mods. This is the only website I found that still has the DS mods I have been looking for.
Some of the mods can be downloaded only via downloader. You will get your files after installation of the soft that are inside this installer.